Saturday 15 October 2011

CAT CAFE


I heard about the cat cafes on Sassy Hong Kong, and was intriegued instantly. There was no way I was not going to see this! Being a natural born cat lover I was practically giddy with excitement. The boyfriend being allergic, not so excited. The first thing I noticed when I stepped inside Cat Store (online sometimes called Choco Cat Cafe),was the smell of cat rather than a cat itself. The smell wasn't over bearing, but it was there!
The setting is on the quiet and cosy side, nothing glamorous! But the concept is just so cute, if you are a cat lover of course. You get everything from cat shaped desserts, cat deco such as photographs, portraits and drawings, cat toys adorning the counter and of course, cats sitting on tables, snuggling beside you and sharing your seat or in my case, ignoring me as I tried to force them to sit with me and the very itchy boyfriend.




No comments:

Post a Comment